In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak,
remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’
Band of Brothers Breakfast
Saturday, September 8 at 8 AM in the Fellowship Hall
Fall Golf Tournament
11:00 AM Friday, November 2 at Maple Ridge Golf Course
LUNCH: 11 AM
GOLF: 1 PM
The Men of Morningside gather for the two fold purpose of enhancing the fellowship among men
in the church while reaching out to men in the community to help them establish and/or strengthen
a relationship with Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
Why be a part of Men’s Ministry?
- When a child comes to faith, the family follows 3.5% of the time.
- When a woman comes to faith, the family follows 17% of the time.
- When a man comes to faith, the family follows 93% of the time!!!
- An estimated 90% of boys will leave the church before they turn 20 and never return, especially if a Dad is not involved in church.
- Become a member of this growingministry and lead your family by example.
What We Do:
- Quarterly Band of Brothers Breakfasts
- Spring Sportsmen's Steak Dinner
- Seasonal Sporting Events
- Service Projects
In today's fast paced world, men face tremendous challenges at work and at home. Most men tackle long stressful work days as they also try to manage their time in accommodating children's demanding school schedules and athletic events, which leaves them very little time or energy for family relationships or involvement in church.
Our Men's Ministry helps men to balance the right priorities while encouraging them to grow in their spiritual lives.
If you are a father with young or teenage children, there are guys who share a similar experience. If you are single and wanting a stronger commitment to Jesus, there are guys that can assist you. If you are retired and seeking ways to serve, there are opportunities for service and friendship.
Begin today by attending our Men's events and becoming a part of our growing Men's family of believers.
For More Information, contact Butch Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org